Fed up with lettings agents? No Agent brings a fair service for both landlords and tenants
02 August 2017 1248 Views
No Agent’s innovative technology and in-house property experts offers landlords a simpler, flexible and low-fee way to manage everything from start to finish. On average, a fully managed lettings service costs between 8-15% of the annual rent. For a rental of £1,500pm, a 10% management fee will leave the landlord £1800 poorer each year.
The high cost doesn’t necessarily come with a stellar service. Each year, the Property Ombudsman gets thousands of complaints from landlords about lettings agents’ poor communication, unjustified delays and hidden fees.
Doing what the name suggests, No Agent is a complete property management service that removes the high costs and pain points of traditional agents. We bring down the cost by nearly 75% and place customer service at the heart of what we do.
How much does it cost?
· Free tenant find - only start paying when your tenants move in
· Cancel at any time
· In London: £55 (inc VAT) per month fully managed
· Outside of London: £35 (inc VAT) per month fully managed
What's included in the standard service?
· Advertising your property on the major portals (Rightmove, Zoopla etc)
· Tenant application management
· Free credit checks and references
· AST (tenancy contracts)
· Arranging viewings (we can even conduct those for an additional fee)
· Rent collection via direct debit
· Full repair management - using your contractors, getting you quotes or using our national provider - no markups
· Inspections - full photographic reports (After 3 months and then 6 months thereafter)
· Access to our legal Legal helpline
What's extra? - all prices inc VAT
· Viewings conducted by our team - £250 inc VAT
· Professional photos - £95 inc VAT
· Gas Safety Certificate - £85 inc VAT
· EPC report - £78 inc VAT
· Inventories start at £78
· Rent guarantee insurance - £60 for 6 months or £120 for a whole year
With No Agent, for a property renting at £1,500pm, the landlord will save £1380 each year if their property is outside the M25 and £1140 if the property is in London. Tenants don’t pay any fees.
Your property management is supervised by ARLA qualified professionals, and our 24/7 support picks up any questions and issues you or your tenants might have. Best of all, our online platform gives landlords complete visibility over their portfolio, at any time, from anywhere in the world.
No Agent is accredited under the ARLA scheme, is a corporate member of the RLA and we are members of the Client Money Protection Scheme.
PROMO OFFER for Landlord Today reader: first 6 months at half price. We don’t start charging until the tenant moves in, and once they have the cost will be £27.50pcm for full property management in London and £17.50pcm anywhere else in England for the first six months.
To take advantage of the offer create an account with No Agent using this link or call us on 0330 999 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ‘Landlord Today Promo’