x
By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies to enhance your experience.

Shawbrook Bank’s Commercial Mortgages division has announced passing £1bn in lending to SMEs and professional property investors. 
 
The bank’s Commercial Mortgages business has experienced significant growth since the Bank’s launch three years ago this month. The Shawbrook loan book has grown from £356m in June 2013 to £716m in June this year. 
 
The bank recorded total lending of almost £2bn (£1.96bn) at the end of June 2014, up from £1.03bn in June 2013.
 
Shawbrook Bank has also reportated that 84% of its property finance goes to property investors, with the remaining 16% going to trading businesses.
 
Stephen Johnson, Managing Director of Shawbrook Bank Commercial Mortgages, commented: “I’m delighted that we’ve achieved this milestone after only three years and it is testament to the hard work of Shawbrook’s network of broker partners. Partnership has always been at the heart of our approach and we’re gratified to see how well received our specialist lending model has been among property investors and SMEs.”
 
 

Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus
MovePal MovePal MovePal