Clive Emson Land and Property Auctioneers has seen a record 180 lots listed for its autumn sale.
The seventh of eight sales taking place across five days in five venues throughout 2018 will begin on October 29.
James Emson, managing director of Clive Emson, said this will be its biggest sale of the year.
“We have 180 lots – the highest number so far for any of our 2018 auctions. Our usual huge variety of properties and land will be available to suit all tastes and pockets,” he added.
“That I am anticipating packed salesrooms is testament to the enduring nature of the auction, along with the value and service vendors and purchasers receive from Clive Emson.”
Autumn auction sale highlights include:
· A four-storey Prince Consort building at Ryde, Isle of Wight. The waterfront property was built as the Royal Victoria Yacht Club at the request of Queen Victoria from 1846 and has a freehold guide price of £650,000-£70,000.
· A large Grade II listed block – 8-9 The Parade in Canterbury city centre – is being offered for sale with a freehold guide price of £2.75-£2.8 million, currently generating £235,000 per annum in rent with some parts vacant.
· A penthouse apartment in detached Riverwood House in Frenchay, Bristol – and also the former home in the 1800s of famous pioneer chocolatier Joseph Fry – has a leasehold guide price of £245,000-£285,000.
· A mid-terrace building in Finsbury currently arranged as an HMO for professionals and with extension potential has a freehold guide price of £850,000-plus and vacant possession.
· Ten car park spaces in Brighton city centre where parking is generally at a premium are freehold guided £200,00-£225,000 as an investment with eight let at £16,376 per annum and two vacant.
Clive Emson holds a regional auction at five locations every six weeks. The seventh sale of 2018 starts at 11am at the following venues:
Kent & SE London – Monday October 29, at the Clive Emson Conference Centre, Detling, Maidstone, Kent.
Essex & North and East London – Tuesday October 30, at the Chelmsford City Racecourse, Chelmsford.
Sussex & Surrey – Wednesday October 31, at the Hilton Brighton Metropole, Brighton.
West Country – Thursday November 1, at the St Mellion International Resort, Saltash.
Hampshire & Isle of Wight – Friday November 2, at the Solent Hotel at Whitelay, near Fareham.